Note: DO NOT submit multiple copies of same article, which will cause rejection. Any revision / uploading a new version / updating author information can be done on a submission through Easychair
- The manuscript should be prepared in Springer format using MS WORD and/or LaTeX template available respectively in M S Word and LaTeX. The guidelines given here may help you to prepare the manuscript. Preferable format of manuscript is throgh LaTeX. You are advised to go through Manuscript Guidelines and Checklist provided by Springer for a flawless representation of your work in the article.
- The figures / graphs / plots in the manuscript MUST be of good resolution (600 dpi or more), tables MUST NOT be in pictorial format. Text in figures should not be too small, and preferably of equal size as text of the article.
- Figures, text, or the tables MUST be visible within boundary of the text area of the page and MUST NOT go beyond it.
- Do NOT use any Social / Academic titles (e.g. Mr.,Ms.,Dr.,Prof. etc) preceding the author names. Do NOT mention the position of a person (e.g., research scholar, student, assistant professor, professor, IEEE member, IEEE student member etc.) in the affiliation.
- Mention full address, affiliation, and email of ALL authors, specify a corresponding author with the corresponding e-mail ID. [Once an article is accepted, the publisher will send the proofreading of article to this e-mail]
- Do not make any page numbering and do not give any running head title.
- Every article must bear a self-composed independent single paragraph as Abstract, which MUST NOT bear any citation or reference. Abstract MUST not have a section number.
- Articles must be written in spell checked and grammatically correct English.
- All references, figures, and tables should be numbered in sequence starting from 1 and MUST be duly cited / referred within the text.
- Adhere to page size (A4 : 8.27"X11.69"), page margin size (top:2.05", bottom:2.05", left/inside: 1.73", right/outside: 1.73"), line spacing ( 'single' ), and font style ( 'Times' ), font sizes (Title: 14pt - bold, Abstract: 9 pt, Keywords: 9 pt, Section header : 12 pt - bold, Subsection header: 10 pt - bold, Table and figure caption: 10 pt - bold, Text body: 10 pt) as prescribed in Springer LNCS template, do not manually alter ANY of these parameters.
- Deeply verify the referencing style of LNCS, which will help to produce correct reference format. A reference should bear following parameters in proper format: author name(s), title of article/book, conference/journal name, volume, issue, page numbers, publication year.
- Any article, not in format, will be subjected to rejection without any judgement on its quality.
- The articles should be own work of the authors. If any work is referred from others (or some other work by the author), proper acknowledgement should be given. Plagiarism of any type, if detected,will lead to rejection of the articles anytime.
Submitting for Review
- Follow the link here and submit your article with properly mentioning article title, authors names and other details that will be asked. Offline submission (through e-mail / through submitting postal hard copy of article) will be subjected to outright rejection without any consideration.
- Create / sign up for an Easychair account if you do not have one.
- Fill proper metadata of the article in Easychair as they exist in your article. Title, Abstract, Keywords, list of authors (in order) and their affiliation should be mentioned in Easychair while submitting.
- You will be assigned an unique article ID of your submitted article, which you should remember and use for any correspondence.
- Page size of an article should not exceed 10 in any case. Desired page size is 06 - 08.
- You need not upload editable source files ( .doc or .docx or LaTeX files) for review. Submit single PDF files only. If your article is selected, you will later be asked for the source files.
- Review decision will be e-mailed to authors.
- No offline submission request through e-mail or surface mail will be entertained. Offline submissions will lead to outright rejection without any review or validating the quality of the article.