1. Applications of Nature-Inspired Computing
2. Bio-inspired Robotics
3. Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
4. Evolutionary Computing
5. Hybrid and Multi-objective Optimization
6. Quantum-inspired Computing
1. At the top of your manuscript, include the name of the special session you are targeting. This information should be placed before the title of your paper.
2. The special session name should be written in bold or in a distinguishable format to ensure its visibility and identification.
3. Ensure that the special session name accurately reflects the topic or theme of the session you are submitting to. Refer to the conference's call for papers or special session details for the exact name to use..
For any other enqury contact at : firstname.lastname@example.org